I still can’t believe that Design Mischief from http://designmischief.org has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you and it’s such an honour to be nominated by you because I absolutely adore your blog. The Liebster Award is a fun little thing that helps to promote new blogger that has less than 200 followers.
(I’m doing my little crazy dance just because! Woohoo)
And last but not least finding these 10 blogs that I love and sharing it with you!
The rules are for the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are the questions from Design Mischief
1. How would you sum up your blog in a single sentence?
My little random journey through life as a nomad
2. What is your real name/nickname and where in the world are you?
My real name is Irene but some people just call me Ren. Right now I am living in Paris, France
3. Do you have a saying or a personal motto?
Karma is a bitch so be nice to everyone no matter how awful they are to you
4. If you had a spare £500 to do with as you please, what would you do with it?
I would love to buy a nice present for dear husband, as he has been such a star in supporting me in my struggle adjusting to the new life here in Paris.
5. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
Isabel Marant, I love her design a bit mix between bohemian and structured look
6. What is your favourite high street shop?
I am not sure if Comptoir Des Cotonnier is consider as high street shop, but I always find something I like in this shop that match my personal style
7. What one item will you be purchasing for this Autumn/Fall?
I would love to buy a bright colour jacket/coat like orange or mustard yellow
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
That would be Nasi Goreng, Indonesian fried rice. It’s my favourite food I can eat it everyday!
9. Has anyone ever given you any great advice? If so what is it?
I don’t remember who said this to me but I have always refer back to it when I am down ‘You are stronger than you think you are’
10. What’s your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My mustard yellow dress from Comptoir des Cotonnier because yellow is my favourite colour.
Here are 10 question for the bloggers I nominate:
1. Twitter or Instagram?
2. Mountain or Beach?
3. Morning or Night?
4. What do you do if you are feeling down to cheer yourself up?
5. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever encountered?
6. What is your ideal holiday?
7. Who is your biggest inspiration?
8. What is your favourite book?
9. If you can change one thing to help the environment what would that be?
10. If you must have a last meal what would that be?
The blogs that I’ve nominated:
1. http://buildingmybento.com – Always crack me up with his travel stories!
2. http://bunzbakes.wordpress.com– If you love baking this is the blog to go!
3. http://dailystylization.wordpress.com– Looking for fashion inspiration, easy moodboard format to look at!
4. http://meringueclouds.wordpress.com – Sweet Baked Goods Galore!
5. http://jauntingjen.com– I love travel and history, unique travel blog!
6. http://ruyiii.wordpress.com-Cute Illustrations
7. http://unassaggio.wordpress.com– Homey Italian inspired cooked meal recipe, easy to follow too!
8. http://pearlsofgreenwisdom.wordpress.com– if you are inspired to make green changes in your life, this is the place to start.
9. http://circahappy.com– Don’t go there if you are hungry! Lots of great recipes and awesome food photography!
10. http://deeclarknz.com– My place to go for inspiration and reassurance!